Vineyard Developments is able to achieve our ultimate goal of maximizing value for each client; exceeding expectations in design, construction and client engagement in every project because of the precision and perseverance of our conscientious team. Including our trades people and the exceptional companies they represent. It takes talent to build sophistication and we are incredibly grateful to have the best in the Okanagan Valley shape our team.
Vineyard Developments is extremely particular about how we build our custom homes, which is why we draw on the same well of creative design, project management expertise, suppliers and construction know-how for each and every project; big or small. We are built on a reputation of world class, exceptionally constructed homes. This is why we are extremely particular about the craftsmanship of our trades and workmanship of suppliers. In appreciation for setting us apart, we have launched the Golden Hard Hat Award Program.
To motivate and recognize the extraordinary individuals and companies who have left their fingerprints on Vineyard Developments, we have created the Golden Hard Hat Recognition Program with an annual Grand Prize – trip for two.
- All trade and suppliers will be evaluated monthly.
- Trade and supplier groups who consistently meet the criteria all month long will have their logos and Vineyard’s endorsement displayed on our website.
- Trade and supplier groups who consistently meet the criteria all month long will receive a monthly entry for the annual Trip for Two draw.
- There is no limit to the number of trade and supplier groups entered each month i.e. if you meet the criteria all 12 months your name will be entered into the draw 12 times.
- Status will be updated and communicated after month-end invoicing
Golden Hard Hat recipients consistently display the following:
- Maintain custom home build construction schedule.
- Follow-through on commitments and requests; deliver as discussed. (If you leave I assume it’s done right – no surprises).
- Anticipate and proactively communicate challenges with site supervisor and Craig. (Careful and well thought out communication with clients).
- Daily maintenance of safe, clean and organized job sites.
- Fully vetted, comprehensive and timely quoting process including on time, accurate invoices. (Watch my back).
- All trade and suppliers will be evaluated monthly based on criteria below.
- Trade and supplier groups who consistently meet the criteria all month long will have their logos and Vineyard’s endorsement displayed on Vineyard’s website.
- Trade and supplier groups who consistently meet the criteria all month long will receive a monthly entry for the Annual Trip for 2 draw.
- There is not limit to the number of trade and supplier groups entered each month.
- Status will be updated and communicated after month-end invoicing.
Criteria Requirements for Golden Hard Hat Contest
- Always maintain construction schedule
- Follow through on commitments and requests; deliver as discussed
- Anticipate and proactively communicate challenges with site management
- Fully vetted, comprehensive and timely quoting process including on time and accurate invoicing
- Daily maintenance of a safe, clean and organized job site which would include;
1. Personal Protective Equipment including CSA approved safety footwear is mandatory at all times.
2. Protective eyewear, hearing protection and gloves must be worn on a task specific basis.
3. Fall Protection systems and procedures shall be administered in compliance with all local legislative standards.
4. The use of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited on site.
5. Smoking permitted in designated areas only.
6. Be aware of mobile equipment. Equipment shall be operated by qualified and authorized personnel only.
7. Defective or malfunctioning equipment shall be reported, tagged and removed from service.
8. Property and equipment damage shall be reported immediately.
9. Wasted and debris shall not be allowed to accumulate. Daily house keeping is mandatory. All waste must be placed in the appropriate bins on site.
10. Ladders must be tied off and secure. Poorly constructed or defective ladders shall be tagged and removed from site.
11. Scaffolds shall be erected and dismantled in compliance with all local legislative standards.
12. Report any medical conditions to your supervisor before starting work.
13. Report any accidents and injuries to your supervisor immediately.
Thank-you for doing your best work and thank-you for making Vineyard designs into great structures. To learn more about our Kelowna custom home builders visit our About Us page.
Beauty. Balance. Harmony.